Monday 5 December 2011

Getting Started

This isn't my first attempt at blogging, but of course this time it's for real, ha!

I can't even begin to tell you how much inspiration I've found simply through reading blogs. I'm hoping that I'll be able to give something back by sharing my thoughts, showing the things that I make and supporting other bloggers and crafters. Paganism is going to be a central theme, simply because I feel there are so many misconceptions. We're not all away with the fairies, we don't all get changed into medieval costumes after work and we're not made invisible by clouds of incense - there are many Pagan voices of reason out there and I'll aspire to be one of them. I'm going to keep the layout of this blog fairly simple, it's about content after all, but I will add some bits and bobs over the next few days.

Please feel free to comment, even if (or especially if!) you don't agree with what I've said.

No comments:

Post a Comment